Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lemon-Herb Chicken...

Another non-Korean food post...

I have officially gone on a diet, but don't worry! There will still be more Korean recipes coming up because I still have to feed the MR and Munchkin.

Anyhow, to start off my diet I marinaded some chicken breasts so that I could take it with me for lunch this week. It's a very EASY recipe in which I don't really use any measuring utensils. Just throw everything in and mix it up!

Needed:
  • Chicken Breasts (I just buy the Foster Farms thin filets from Ralphs)
  • salt, pepper, seasoned salt, garlic salt
  • 5 garlic cloves
  • some parsley
  • 1/2 white onion
  • 1 lemon


First wash and dry your chicken. This is 4 thinly sliced breasts, so it's probably equivalent to 2 regular breasts.



Throw in whatever seasonings that YOU like. I used a dash of pepper, lemon pepper, salt, and seasoned salt.



Then throw in some chopped up garlic.



Some chopped up onions...



Some parsley.....



Finally, squeeze one whole lemon into it and mix it around well.



Keep refrigerated for at least an hour (or overnight) before grilling.



All done! It's what I eat for lunch (with steamed vegetables and brown rice) for a week straight when I feel like I have a few pounds to lose.

5 comments:

  1. so simple and healthy and it looks really tasty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh YUMMMM! that looks sooo yummy and healthy too~ im going to try it this week!!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made it last week and i took it to my future parent's in law and they just loved it!!!! my fiance loved it too! i am getting married in september and this blog will help me a lot! I am so excited in cooking all these amazing dishes! thank you very muuuuuuuuuuch!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks really good and healthy too! did you grill it on your george foreman?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^ yes i did. it tastes better on a real grill, but it's too much work for me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark and Share